Benefits of Cloud Bookkeeping & Accounting.
Bookkeeping and accounting for small businesses should not be restrained to a single software not available in the cloud or a firm that restricts access to your information after office hours. As a business owner, you want live access to your business data no matter where you are and via any device that is connected to the internet and accessible to you. With cloud accounting and bookkeeping, your business data is securely stored in the cloud instead of on a single device - allowing you to have access to your business data whenever you need it.
With Accountlet, our services and tools have been chosen and built with you in mind. Cloud accounting and bookkeeping softwares can integrate with a whole ecosystem of add-ons - giving you and your bookkeeper or accountant countless options to customize the best solutions for your business needs. Some of the cloud solutions we use at Accountlet include:
- Cloud-based bookkeeping and accounting software.
- A secure Portal that allows you to manage your account, communicate with your professional in real time, view work in progress, provide feedback, request a face to face video meeting or conference, access data, reports and much more.
- The ability to scan or snap photos of receipts and documents and send them to your professional via any device within seconds.
- Online management of payables and receivables.
- Automatic bank statements and transaction retrieval without the need to share your usernames and passwords with your dedicated professional.
- A file vault that will securely save all files, receipts and other important document for your records and is accessible from anywhere, anytime.
- And Much More.
The best part about all of this is the fact that your books and financial information are accessible to you round the clock. You will be able to access your data, view reports, request changes and updates and communicate with your professional no matter where you are. Most importantly, we only integrate with cloud solutions that use bank level security and encryption to safeguard your data.
Contact Accountlet for more information on cloud accounting and bookkeeping.